Optimal Treatment of the 'Dreaded Black Triangle' with Direct Composite
Presenter: Dr. David Clark
Sponsor: 3M ESPE
CE Credits: 1 CEU (Self-Study)
Sign Up Now »
(No charge for this on-demand webinar)
“Black triangles” are a surprisingly common esthetic and functional
dilemma. Many of the treatments in the past were unpredictable, overly
aggressive, or damaging to the long term health of the tooth and the
peridontium. Composite treatments of the past often turned brown, had
marginal stain, and occasionally simply fell off. Find out why patients
are flying from all over the world to Dr. Clark’s office in Tacoma WA
and how he can provide a 10 year warranty without worry.
Attendees of the webinar will learn:
• Proper case selection
• How to select the proper Bioclear Matrix for various spaces and tooth shapes.
• The balanced use of Filtek Supreme Ultra Flowable and Paste composites for void free, strong composites.
• How to “lock” the composite around the contact area to assure zero de-bonds and zero stain.
• Advantages and user tips for the new Scotchbond Universal adhesive
• Dr Clark’s unique 3 step mirror finishes technique for composite